COVID-19 Melrose Park Vaccine Site
OSCO Drug: 806 North Ave. Melrose Park, IL 60160
Costco: 8400 W. North Ave. Melrose Park, IL 60160
CVS Pharmacy: 850 W. North Ave. Melrose Park, IL 60160
Access MP FHC: 8321 W. North Ave. Melrose Park, IL 60160
Walgreens: 1445 W. North Ave. Melrose Park, IL 60160
COVID-19 Melrose Park Testing Site
8323 W. North Ave.
Melrose Park, IL 60160
Hours: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Days of Operation: Daily
Get FREE at-home COVID-19 Tests
- Need help placing an order for your at-home tests? Call 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 1-888-720-7489).
COVID-19 Updates from Village, County, & State
Where to get more COVID-19 Facts
- Call Illinois’ COVID-19 Hotline at 1.800.889.3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Get updates from the World Health Organization (WHO)
Feeling Sick? Call your doctor. And everyone should continue to...
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cough and sneeze in the crook of your elbow, or a tissue, then throw that tissue in the trash and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.